Don't Forget your CarProof Report!
Are you buying a car and want to make sure you don't get a "Lemon"? Well, there are a lot of things that you can do to make sure that the vehicle you buy is a safe and reliable automobile. BUT, the one thing that most people either forget to do or perhaps simply don't know about, is the CarProof Report! CarProof is a Canadian based used vehicle history reporting service, that provides the perspective buyer with a complete history of the vehicle including (but not limited to)
- Vehicle information
- Canadian Vehicle Registration History
- Canadian & United States History
- Accident Reports
- Odometer Readings
So, when buying a vehicle you should always ask your salesperson to provide you with the CarProof report. CarNation Canada is a proud member of the CarProof family and can provide you with a complete CarProof report on any vehicle that you may be interested in purchasing.
Here's why they're superior to other internet based vehicle history services:
- They were founded to access and supply important Canadian used vehicle data that is not provided by other popular U.S. based services, including Carfax.
- They are electronically connected "live" to their data sources. This means that their data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- They are the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles. They are connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records. Other U.S. based services, including Carfax, do not report any Canadian vehicle lien information.
- They are the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through their live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, they provide data from 90% of Canada's private insurance industry.
- They are the only service that is electronically connected to the database for each provincial and territorial Ministry of Transportation in Canada. Through our live connections They provide consumers with access to the same current data used by departments of motor vehicles in Canada and the U.S. Other U.S. based services, including Carfax, are not electronically connected to each Canadian province and territory.
- In addition to all of the above, their reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S. based vehicle history services. Through their live connection to Experian Automotive's 2 billion + record database, all of their reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S. based vehicle history services.
If you are researching a used vehicle that is or has been registered in Canada there is simply no substitute for CarProof. Don't buy a used vehicle without demanding to see a CarProof Report.