Location: 388 King George Road, Brantford, ON
We are seeking an Assistant Service Manger to join our Team!
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Service Manager to join our team at our Northway Ford Lincoln dealership, located in Brantford.
The Service Advisor understands that customer satisfaction is the priority for the dealership and will treat everyone in a fashion that promotes this ideal. Experience in with the Ford Lincoln Brand would be an asset.
What we are seeking in YOU:
- Calculating and verifying payments to technicians as per completed RO’s
- Post any ad all ECP of Manufacturers warranty in the computer database as per each completed RO
- Ensure that the Clean Up Department is aware of any vehicles awaiting their attention
- Assist as per schedule and/or request in the Cashier and Reception duties when the individuals in the respective positions are absent, at meal break or away from their usual station.
- Collect, sort, and verify all completed RO’s at the conclusion of the workday. Separate RO’s into warranty and customer pay classifications. Process warranty applicable RO’s as required.
- Warranty to be reviewed daily prior to closing out work orders. The three C’s are the be followed. Proper punch times must be on the back of the work order. The Service Manager is to review all warranty related paperwork.
- Warranty claims must be reviewed by the Service Manager and the DPSM before being submitted. Questions regarding the warranty claims are to be direct to the Service Manager
- Maintain vigilance and follow up upon any outstanding warranty and extended warranty claims. Keep all receivables current.
- Ageing reports to be prepared weekly and submitted to the Service Manager. Reports should include proper and complete descriptions. Full responsibility for this report will be given to the Warranty administrator when the Service Manager designates full responsibility.
- Cash out customers upon completion of work order.
- Assist service department in the printing of customer service letters
- Be on time for the commencement of each work shift.
- Undertake any additional position related duties as directed or requested by management.
- Assist in accounting and service as required.
What YOU will be doing:
- Assist in overseeing and supervising company shop
- Assist Service Manager in day-to-day operations
- Meet with customers to identify required automotive maintenance and offer service advice
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers, ensuring their needs are met
- Ensure company policies and procedures are carried out
- Ensure customer service standards are being met
- Deal with customer concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be able to coach service advisors to sales goals, customer satisfaction goals and productivity goals
- Respond to customers through telephone, emails and in-store communication
- Perform other duties as required to support the overall success of the business
- Manage facility to achieve target revenue generation by maintaining service department efficiently
- Drive sales goals for the service center operation, both through personal engagement with customers and by observing and coaching the advisors on their customer interactions.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and all other workplace regulations and policies
- Dispatch work to technicians
- Coach technicians
- Assume responsibility for accurately recording all time worked by use of the time clock
- Possess a valid G class Ontario Provincial Driver’s Licence and certified abstract (for corporate insurance coverage)
- Undertake to complete any and all related position duties as directed by management
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY! We are an equal opportunity employer
WHY JOIN US?!
- Competitive Benefits Program including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D and more
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- VENNGO Work Perks! (Hotel & restaurant discounts)
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Ensure that employees work in the manner and with the protective devices, measures, and procedures required by the OHSA and regulations
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life