We are seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our team at our Northway Ford Lincoln dealership, located in Brantford.
The Service Advisor understands that customer satisfaction is the priority for the dealership and will treat everyone in a fashion that promotes this ideal.
The successful candidate will have:
· Have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Possess strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities
. At least 1-2 years service advisor/sales experience in a Dealership environment is required
· Have a pleasant and outgoing manner
· Thrive in a very busy and fast-paced team environment
· Ford experience is an asset
· Previous Reynolds and Reynolds experience is a BONUS
· Valid Ontario G class driver’s license
As a Service Advisor you will:
· Develop relationships of trust with our customers that will last for life
· Promptly meet and greet service customers in a friendly and courteous manner
· Schedule client appointments and ensure they are accurately booked to maximize shop productivity and efficiency
· Sell repairs and/or services that meet the needs of our customers
· Strive to exceed sales targets as set by management
· Provide an excellent experience for our valued customers
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
CarNation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities.
We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift