The Product Advisor is responsible for vehicle sales at volume levels set by sales management, and in a manner which ensures maximum, long-term customer satisfaction and repeat business.
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Sales experience in the dealership industry is preferred, coupled with OMVIC license
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Customer service experience
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- Valid G Drivers license
What YOU will be doing:
- In accordance with the sales strategy of the dealership, the primary function of a Product Advisor is to assist the customer in the selection of a vehicle
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an ongoing list of potential customers, or prospects
- Involves himself/herself in the community in organizations or groups in an effort to promote himself/herself in the automobile business
- Develop and maintain a mailing list by which he/she can promote the sale of automobiles to new contacts. A mailing list should also incorporate regular contact with your most important asset - your previously "sold" customers
You cannot afford to miss this opportunity!
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org