Full Time Automotive Parts Advisor
We're Hiring a Full time Automotive Parts Advisor in Brantford!
We are seeking a full time automotive parts advisor in Brantford with a positive attitude and the ambition to succeed for our Northway Ford Lincoln location. This person will develop relationships of trust with our customers that will last for life. Click here to learn more about us!
The Candidate will understand that customer satisfaction is the priority for the dealership and treats everyone in a fashion that promotes this ideal.
Salary: $36,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Location: 388 King George Road, Brantford, ON
Previous Ford Experience is preferred and will be rewarded with a competitive compensation plan! Compensation is based on experience.
What we are seeking in YOU:
- Ford experience is preferred
- Previous parts experience or experience in a similar job function.
- Sales or customer service experience is required
- Previous Reynolds and Reynolds experience an asset
- Valid G class driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract is required
- Have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills
- A pleasant and outgoing manner
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
What YOU will be doing:
- Act as the dealership’s first-line customer relations and service representative
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of the Parts Department and keep Parts Manager apprised of any challenges and developments
- Plan and execute parts sales objectives in keeping with dealership policies, emphasizing quality of service
- Constantly check inventory levels and help monitor maximum true turns and acceptable levels of customer service
- Assists technicians with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line
- Assume responsibility for all parts to be returned and use return allowances to a maximum level
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment in the parts areas
- Assist in analyzing storage layout for maximum usage of space
- Oversee required paperwork flow and ensure its effectiveness and assist in the collection of overdue accounts
- Assume, with Parts Manager, responsibility for the enforcement, adjustment to and monitoring of established credit limits for customers and ensure limits are maintained and current.
- Deliver parts to wholesale accounts
- Any other job-related activities as requested by the Parts Manager or General Management
Previous experience is required, but we are open to individuals with previous transferable skills such as: Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Ford Experience, Automotive Service Experience, Service Advisor, Service Manager
Do not Delay - Apply Today! We are an equal opportunity employer
Why Join us?
- Competitive Benefits Program including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D and more
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- VENNGO Work Perks! (Hotel & restaurant discounts)
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Ensure that employees work in the manner and with the protective devices, measures, and procedures required by the OHSA and regulations
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
Be sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn to stay up to date on our open positions!