Administrative Assistant (Full Time)
We are seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to join our Team!
Your role will be to assist the sales and marketing team to achieve departmental targets through lead generation, close the gap between distribution and follow up in lead generation, assisting the sales management team in successfully enhancing the CSI and sales volume and other duties as requested.
What we are seeking in YOU:
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience in a retail setting
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Solid organization and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity in answering a multi-telephone line system
- Experience automotive is an asset
- Must be proficient in Excel and experienced in reporting
- Quick learner with attention to detail
What YOU will be doing:
- Answer a multi-line telephone system for the dealership and forward calls & take messages accordingly, whilst following the Car Nation Canada expectations
- Ensure that leads are followed up on a daily basis
- Generate leads through phone ups and customer call lists
- Obtain customer information and maintain an accurate database
- Communicate with prospective buyers until they are ready to set an appointment
- Follow up on internal and manufacturer hot alerts
- Respond to incoming dealership inquiries
- Close the gap between distribution and follow up in lead generation
- Assisting the sales management team in successfully enhancing the CSI and sales volume
- Any other job-related activities as requested by management
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
WHY JOIN US?!
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D)
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- VENNGO Work Perks! (Hotel & restaurant discounts)
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Free comprehensive training and mentoring along with full management support
- Ensure that employees work in the manner and with the protective devices, measures, and procedures required by the OHSA and regulations
- Other duties as assigned and as prescribed by Management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift